- Prodim Factory Software March 1, 2021Prodim Factory makes automatic lens and perspective corrections every single time. There is no need for periodic camera “grid” calibration. From users of systems with a fixed camera set up and green screen, this “grid” calibration was the single most heard complaint in the market.
- Is your business ready? Are you ready? March 1, 2021Planning ahead and having a source for reliable potential employees is a critical component to good management
- Stone Column: Reasons for optimism March 1, 2021Well, we made it through January, which especially here in the Northeast is usually a long and dreary month. Throw living in a pandemic on top of it, and it seemed even more daunting. But now spring is in sight, and on the work front, there has been a great deal of things going on […]
- Machine of the Month: Matec Water Filtration System March 1, 2021In the processing of marble, granite and stone in general, water has multiple applications. From cutting to polishing, water is needed to avoid overheating work tools and to reduce the dust produced during these various procedures.
- Technology Update: Quartz Extraclean Pro from Tenax March 1, 2021TenaxQuartz Extraclean Pro is a solvent-based cleaner for hard surfaces. Removethose vacuum rings from your quartz slabs with Extraclean Pro. Thissolvent-based cleaner is designed for removing greasy suction cup rings fromquartz slabs.
- Industry Perspective: The Stonecutter's daughter March 1, 2021In a small town in New Jersey, one of the area’s first marble shops opened its doors. It was 1978 and the shop was called Romano and Son, named after its Italian owner, Olivero Romano, and his son, Paolo.
- Pursuing multi-family housing February 16, 2021With more than 30 years of experience, Majestic Kitchen & Bath Creations Inc. demonstrates steady growth with expansion into the multi-family housing market.
- Tryon's Tips: Personal development- Investing in yourself February 1, 2021HAPPY NEW YEAR! CAN I GET AN AMEN!! Wow, we all have been eagerly and anxiously awaiting to put 2020 behind us. We have the opportunity to hit the reset button and get moving forward. Life will become what YOU make of it.
- Automation and digital software in your shop February 1, 2021Technology continues to advance and play an important role in many of our daily lives. For fabricators in the stone business, each year there are more digital and automated products introduced to the marketplace, which can contribute to a shop’s overall efficiency and production.
- One-on-One with Summer Kath February 1, 2021With 18 years of experience at Cambria, Summer Kath, the quartz manufacturer’s executive vice president and head of design, shares her thoughts on upcoming trends in kitchen and bath design
Virgin Surfaces, #470 Ground Floor, North East Avenue Street 26/A,
100 Ft Rd, Ayyappa Society, Madhapur,
Hyderabad,Telangana,INDIA – 500081
Phone: +91 986 699 1127 Email: email@example.com