- What to expect at TISE 2021 June 1, 2021The International Surface Event is set to return to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, in June and a revamped educational program will provide learning opportunities, but in a safe way to keep attendees healthy.
- Podcast | One on one with Brothers In Granite May 27, 2021Listen to the latest podcast with Fernando Xavier, the co-owner of Brothers In Granite. He discusses how the business has grown and how they make things easier for fabricators.
- Stone of the Month: Indiana Limestone May 25, 2021This Stone of the Month is Indiana Limestone and supplied by Polycor Inc. Technical details provide a frame of reference only.
- Benefits of Recent Improvements in Pre-Setter Systems May 25, 2021Rick Self, the business development head for Terminator Diamond Products, discusses the improvements offline tool pre-setter systems have made in recent years, as well as the benefits of them.
- Stone Column: We Have a New Look May 24, 2021Stone World has a new look online! You'll find a fresh new design where we'll feature more web exclusive content, daily news updates and frequent new stories, including features on projects, fabricators, industry events and much more. We hope you'll enjoy our new look and easier to navigate website.
- Natural Stones from Brazil May 18, 2021Natural stone from Brazil continues to be a popular choice for both residential and commercial designs.
- A soldier’s perspective May 17, 2021More than 20 years in the making, the National Museum of the United States Army (NMUSA) opened its doors in time for Veterans Day of 2020. The museum, designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM) as a series of pavilions for exhibits and special events, sprawls 84 acres across the bucolic Fort Belvoir Military Installation […]
- Technology Update: Surface Bonder Zero May 17, 2021Surface Bonder Zero from Integra Adhesives is a non-sagging adhesive specifically designed for quartz, natural stone and compact sintered surfaces. Speed your assemblies with no mess.
- Tryon's Tips: Make the commitment to EDUCATE your customers on the frontend! May 16, 2021As I anticipated and predicted months ago, stone fabricators are busy. High customer demand without sound processes will almost certainly lead to chaos and aggravate the entire team. Taking ownership implementing the right systems and educating your customers on the frontend would be wise and well worth the investment.
- Driven by passion May 13, 2021Second-generation owner, Sandya Dandamudi, builds upon her mother’s success and maintains a work culture that promotes teamwork and nurtures creativity. Dandamudi, who was recently named Stone World’s 2020 Fabricator of the Year, took some time to talk with us about GI Stone and its work.
Virgin Surfaces, #470 Ground Floor, North East Avenue Street 26/A,
100 Ft Rd, Ayyappa Society, Madhapur,
Hyderabad,Telangana,INDIA – 500081
Phone: +91 986 699 1127 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org